Chief Spin-On Filters Assembly - 10 Micron Hydraulic Filter - Hydraulic Filter Assembly with 15 PSI Bypass 250 PSI, 25 GPM, 3/4” NPTF Inlet/Outlet Port, 1"-12 Thread, No Indicator Port
Article: B07CHVC9M6 (01155117247)
- Pickup from New Mail
- New Mail Courier
- Pickup from the store
- Other transport services
- Cash upon receipt
- Bank transfer
- Privat 24
|Product Grade||Performance Part|
|Item Weight||2 Pounds|
|Style||10 Micron Without Indicator Ports|
About this item
- SPECIFICATIONS: The Chief spin-on filter assembly comes with a 10 filter micron, 15 PSI Bypass, 20 GPM flow rate, 250 PSI maximum pressure, and 1"-12 UN filter thread. It has a 3/4” NPTF inlet/outlet port but without indicator ports or gauge.
- FINE FILTRATION: Our hydraulic filter comes with a 10-micron filtration capacity for up to 20 GPM flow rates in the return line of hydraulic systems and circuits. It keeps hydraulic fluids contamination free and prevents clogging.
- BUILT-IN BYPASS: This hydraulic return filter kit comes with a 15 PSI built-in filter bypass and a disposable filter cartridge. It cleans contaminants from hydraulic fluids and is best suited for low pressure return line applications.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Chief’s hydraulic filter 10 micron is a great addition to any hydraulic log splitter kit because it is extremely easy to use, even in rugged conditions. It comes with handy instructions printed on the filter cartridge for easy reference.
- PORTABLE: This hydraulic oil log splitter weighs only 2 lb. It’s compact, and lightweight - perfect for using in cramped, rugged spaces. It has no indicator ports or gauges but is an economical, and low maintenance option, built for durability.
100% quality guarantee
14 days for return